Peter Spink’s Published Works
Apart from the material included in this website Peter published a number of books:
- ‘Spiritual Man in a New Age’ - Darton, Longman & Todd, London 1980
- ‘The Path of the Mystic: Steps in a Pilgrims Progress’ - Darton, Longman & Todd, London 1983
- ‘The End of an Age’ - Omega Trust Publications, 1983
- ‘A Time for Knowledge’ - Omega Trust Publications, 1984
- ‘A Christian in a New Age’ - Omega Trust Publications, 1991
- ‘Beyond Belief: How to develop mystical consciousness and discover God within’ - Piatkus Books, 1997
Copyright for these publications is held by Peter’s daughter, Kathryn Spink.
Peter's Final Notes
Peter’s notes used as a basis for his last talk in NZ in Christchurch, New Zealand, in 2006 as his illness with Parkinson’s Disease progressed. Copied from hand written notes kept and provided by Kevin Gallaher.
TITLE: A Movement of Meaning and Purpose from the Heart of the Created Order.
- The spearhead of the movement is made up of awakened men and women (truth)
- Comprehends all creation - whist anchored in time and space the movement takes us beyond time and space.
- Behind it all a mysterious unity.
- Christ struggling to come to birth in His Cosmic Body
- The movement cannot be contained in, identified with nor trapped in any one frame work of faith
- It evolves through crisis - personal, national, international
- It is known intuitively and proved by practical living. – crises do not deny but confirm the movement.